Friday, May 30, 2008

Update 2008




It's been awhile since we posted. Kate is now 2 1/2 and wonderful. She is such a delight. She's talking a lot, loves to sing and of course, being outside is the number one thing to do.


We're going on vacation to Destin in June and meeting up with 3 other travel families. We can't wait to see everyone again. It will be Kate's first beach trip. She's looking forward to it.


Here are some recent photos. We had a photo session on Wednesday at our friends house. Her daughter is also from the same orphanage and we traveled together. The girls had lots of fun and we got some amazing pictures.


Christi, Eddie and Kate

1 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn Jackson said...

Hi Eddie, your daughter is beautiful and you all look very happy. When I loaded my favorites onto my new computer, I noticed I still had your blog bookmarked, so I had to check the updates. I hadn't heard anything about you since you left Film House. I hope you're doing well. I've taken a job in Germany. My daughter and I have been here about 3 1/2 weeks. We are planning to make the most of our time here by traveling around Europe as much as possible. Take care and drop a line when you can.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home